Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Diamond Head

Jayden came to Hawaii last Wednesday to spend some time with us this summer. This is a picture taken at the Hale Koa.



Here are some pictures from today's hike up Diamond Head crater. It was tough getting up there (for me, at least), but it was so funny how people MARVELED at Jim carrying Sofia in the backpack, like they had never seen anything like it before. Weird. One mother and her daughters literally circled him at the top and were pointing and talking about him like he wasn't there! He just rolled his eyes, and I just laughed. And the Japanese looooooove Sofia, and it was on overload today. Lots of tourists today, I guess.




















And this last one, of course, is for my brother...

1 comment:

biddles and scootch said...

I am so so jealous!! I miss hawaii, and I want to live there so bad!!