Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March 2009

Thank you to my father-in-law Ken, who finally gave me the motivation to take some pregnancy pictures. I kept putting it off, but then got the word from Idaho that they wanted to see baby Charlie! Here are some pictures of Sofia as well, she made breakfast last weekend with her Daddy, one of our favorite weekend rituals. She's actually getting quite good at breaking the eggs, we only have to fish out a few pieces of shell at the end. :) She's also good at stirring without spilling, and now she's getting to the point where she knows not to touch the hot pans, so we'll let her stir something on the stove while we're holding her and watching her. She loves it!! I'm sure she'll enjoy her next trip to see her family in Idaho, since both her Grandma Mary and Papa Ken love to cook! She's also starting to play with her dolls a lot more, and still adores her tea parties. I think she'll probably get a doll house for her birthday this year.

As for myself, I have a lot more energy than I did a month ago, and I'm not sick at all anymore. The stretching ligaments are a source of constant pain, but other than that I'm great! Jim has been working a lot (still), but we are REALLY looking forward to our first weekend away together in.... drum roll please... three and a half years. No kidding. We're going to Palm Springs for two nights, staying at a beautiful and quiet (no kids allowed! Ha!) bed and breakfast in the foothills. My husband sure does know how to spoil me, especially on my birthday. I still wonder daily how I got so lucky in love!!
Enjoy the pictures, and I'll check back again soon.
Hugs and kisses to our family in Idaho.




It's not really cold here, but Sofia loves wearing all of her accessories. A true girl.







Making breakfast with Daddy!













24 weeks pregnant with Baby Charlie. And you can see all of my blooming freesia!












1 comment:

biddles and scootch said...

so pretty!! and I love the name charlie!